Absorption of every activity is as important as the activity itself.
Sleep is absorption f or an entire day of activities.
Sleep is the most important factor for our body to work efficiently.
Growth harmonies are active only in deep sleep and our emotions are balanced.
Sleep is magical, a tired body wakes up rejuvenated.
Deeper the sleep, more effective it is.
Preparing for sleep is important, both in body and mind. Within and around.
Tips for sound sleep:
- Sleeping according to the natural rhythm of the body.
- Early to bed and early to rise. Being in bed by 9 am
- Informing friends and family not to call after 8 pm
- Not worrying about waking up earlier than everyone.
- Meal, at least 3 hours before sleep.
- Eat food in right quantity and that are easily digestible.
- Avoid using high pillows as it will cause tension in the neckmuscles and obstruct blood flow to the head.
- Sleep without any trigger to eyes from unnatural light
- Sleep in well ventilated dark room
Preparing for sound sleep:
- Finish all your work at least an hour before sleep.
- A clean washed body, specially feet.
- Clean comfortable, breathable clothes
- Sitting comfortably, a set of Pranayama, than just be, observations of self, mind and body.
- Sharing gratitude
- Savaasana gives the body a complete relaxation and aids to good sleep.